GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst who will join our newly created centralized compensation function within the Organization. You will be coming in on the ground level and will partner directly with the VP of Total Rewards as we create our new compensation structure. You will be responsible for supporting the administration and implementation of the Company’s various compensation programs. This includes compensation survey administration, market analysis, data audits and plan administration. We are also in the process of creating a roadmap for various upcoming projects such as enhancing our performance management processes and implementing a compensation technology solution. You will also partner with HR leaders and internal stakeholders across various divisions to make compensation recommendations based on various resources and data analysis.
This position has the ability to be based either out of our Broomfield, CO or Pearl River, NY location via a hybrid model.
- Conducts analysis and interpretation related to compensation programs.
- Performs market analysis of jobs to determine competitive positioning.
- Participates in annual wage administration programs, including structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or wage increase budgets.
- Reviews and recommends proposed compensation for new hires and internal promotions.
- Analyzes and completes compensation survey data including job matching and compensation practices.
- Creates compensation change proposal presentations.
Conducts audits of internal compensation data to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with any compensation related task or project as needed.
- Minimum one year compensation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, mathematical, communication and organization skills.
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and HR Systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Working knowledge of compensation principles and concepts.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, mature business skills, exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality of all employee information.
- Strong planning, problem solving, project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Understand employment-related federal and state laws and regulations and the legal requirements of wage and hour laws affecting compensation and classification programs, including the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Hiring Range: $68,000 - $78,000 with 8% bonus opportunity
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association