GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
LOCATION: Our Corporate Headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota.
A Comprehensive Relocation Plan is offered for this position!
Evaluate and market price all non-exempt and exempt positions. Assist in the research, design and implementation of the Company’s total direct compensation programs. Communicate research and analysis findings to HR leadership and senior management team; recommend market led changes based on survey research and analysis results. Provide guidance and interpretation to senior leaders, managers, supervisors and employees on compensation programs’ design and administrative procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
· Evaluate and market price positions make recommendations on slotting when market information may not exist or match. Based on market analysis, recommend appropriate pay range, People Soft job code, title and overtime exemption classification.
· Recommend appropriate pay ranges and review job descriptions to ensure they reflect appropriate title, essential functions, and qualifications.
· Coordinate, administer and assess compensation plans (base pay, incentives and stock compensation).
· Assist and support the design and implementation of the Company’s total compensation programs.
· Review and assist with job offers for internal and external candidates, utilizing appropriate internal and external equity reviews.
· Provide guidance to management through interpretation of compensation programs.
· Assist in the assessment of the impact of existing compensation programs through modeling.
· Complete compensation surveys from a wide variety of sources in order to capture compensation data based on the market.
· Maintain the compensation technology, ensuring regular uploads are performed from the linked systems.
· Prepare communications material to advise employees at all levels of changes to individual’s pay including widely distributed compensation incentive target information, etc.
· Maintain compensation systems, ensuring regular uploads are performed. Work closely with HRIS to ensure systems meet compensation needs and update changes as well as assist with testing and implementation.
· Establish and maintain appropriate vendor and/or outside company contacts that are required for the administration of established compensation programs and research studies.
· Foster and promote proactive communication within the Human Resources Department and throughout the corporation.
· Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service and confidentiality.
· Assist with special projects as requested.
· Support and/or participate in continuous improvement efforts.
· Participate and represent the corporation in civic, industry and professional organizations.
· Minimum of (3) three years of professional compensation, financial analyst or other relevant experience required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
· Proven understanding of compensation including compliance with state and federal laws that apply to base, bonus and incentive plans.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Sophisticated skills in Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Comfortable working in a variety of 3rd party computer applications including HRIS systems, and other niche software as required.
· Work effectively in a diverse group and independently.
· Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Manage multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines in an environment of rapid change.
· Maintain accurate and detailed records.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of business and personal compensation information.
Salary Range: $69,800 - $104,800 (Determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.)
Reporting Relationship: Director, Total Rewards
Location: Our Corporate Headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota.
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association