GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for administrative and operational support of the Human Resources Team within benefits. This role will support the day-to-day administration of employee benefits and benefits administrative initiatives, and includes monitoring employee inquiries, error reports, payroll benefit checks, and billing.
Essential Functions for the Benefits Administrator will include:
- Assist with administering employee benefits plans to include, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
- Review and process benefit enrollments and qualifying life events to ensure accuracy with Payroll.
- Responsible for administering company benefit programs at new hire, life event, and open enrollment, ensuring employee enrollment as needed.
- Handle benefits billing, and review for accuracy.
- Serves as the secondary contact in human resources for employee inquiries involving benefits, benefit programs, and benefit issues requiring resolution – monitor benefits inbox.
- Review file feeds to vendors for errors, and resolve
- Conducting audits as necessary to ensure data integrity and accuracy of electronic file transmittals.
- Responsible for managing the COBRA processes for newly hired, age out of dependents, divorce decree mandates, job qualification changes and separated employees.
- Education and Tuition Reimbursement approval and reimbursement process
General Human Resources Support
- General HR and benefits reporting as needed
- Support Director, Human Resources on HR tasks and projects as assigned.
- Work with Benefits Specialist on benefits projects and tasks
- Willingness to contribute to all HR initiatives for overall enhanced employee experience with a focus of providing a best place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on benefits experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills – familiarity and comfort with Excel
- Ability to work within a team
- Independent contributor with a collaborative approach to business
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential matters and maintain employee privacy
Compensation: $48,000 to $55,000 base salary based on work experience (role includes ability of Discretionary Bonus)
Working Conditions: Professional office environment, daytime hours, working inside, standing, and sitting, will be assigned to a workstation, no heavy lifting over 20 lbs.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Mercer Advisors is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association