GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Are you someone who is passionate about HR Operations? The HR Operations Specialist is a key member of the HR team and is a vital part of the success of the HR organization. In this role, you will provide support for the entire colleague life cycle from pre-hire/onboarding to offboarding and everything in between. You will also manage the contractor life cycle administration. The HR Operations Specialist will handle data entry, email responses to inquiries, processing employee transactions and summary reports for payroll.
This role is colleague facing and will have the ability to work with all members of the HR Leadership team including the Chief HR Officer. You will deliver new hire orientation, be active in the social committee helping to coordinate company events. You will also be the program administrator and ambassador for the P2 Way colleague recognition program.
The ideal candidate brings 3-4 years of HR Generalist/Operations experience, is adept at handling confidential information, loves being in the office and helping people. Strong math skills are preferred as well as a strong attention to detail and a passion for providing positive support to our colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work with a fast paced, highly collaborative and cross functional team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Onboarding of New Hires Globally using tools (i.e., ICIMS and Great Plains) and or/ paperwork and documentation for new hires, employee transfers/hierarchy changes, terminations, and other status changes according to established procedures.
• Prepare and/or facilitate distribution of internal employee communications regarding company policies, practices or procedures and HR programs, and company announcements.
• Coordinate onboarding efforts including first-day orientation and system administration for all new hires globally, through coordination of efforts with local site coordinators.
• Track new hire documentation.
• Administer, track and audit I-9 documentation.
• Develop and update necessary forms and training videos for the HR group and HR processes.
• Update and manage the look and feel of all documents and site pages on the HR Hub/Intranet site to ensure consistent, relevant, up to date content at all times partnered with stakeholders.
• Provide HR Operations Support to the HR department.
• Maintain the HR Payroll Processing calendar, develop and post internal Company and HR Communications.
• Manage all inquiries and employee questions to resolution with urgency and in a timely manner (i.e., 24 hours) that are submitted to HR through the email@example.com mailbox.
• Maintain HRIS through administration and data entry and participate in systems enhancement projects as a SME in partnership with the HRIS Manager.
• Maintain and generate HR reports.
• Maintain HR central information files including electronic employee files.
• Maintain orientation information communication materials including Onboarding presentations, new hire forms and paperwork packets, tools, checklists, and Lead coordination with all locations globally to help ensure consistency in the employee onboarding experience.
• Manage the New Hire and Exit Surveys and periodic reporting of results
• Maintain Company Organizational Charts.
• Lead coordinator for the P2 Social Organization to include assisting with employee services events like HR trainings, company parties community service and social events, office coordination, etc.
• Proactively conducts Self Audits & Payroll Process Reporting, preparing Payroll Summaries for the monthly HR Ops Review
• Program management of PTO Administration, Accruals updates and time processing
• LMS Administration/Covey Portal administration, preparing and distributing monthly newsletters to promote utilization and training.
• Employment Verifications & Unemployment Claims.
• Recognition Program & Service Anniversary Program Management (i.e., P2 Way)
• AwardCo platform administration and lead on management of this vendor relationship
• Special Projects & Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS HR, Business Administration, or related field, preferred.
• 3-4 years of related HR experience required.
• HRIS System Administration experience preferred (Great Plains, Workplace, iCIMS)
• SHRM-CP, PHR or other HR continuing education preferred.
Please note: Assessment testing may be required for this position.
• The minimum salary for this position has been established at $52,300.00 in Colorado. P2 is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, retains multiple office locations globally, and employs approximately 500 people. We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation package. We’re proud of our positive and inclusive culture designed around the philosophies of mutual respect, hard work, and a commitment to excellence. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities.
• P2 fosters a creative environment that promotes engagement through awareness and training, helps managers address and encourage conscious inclusion, and breaks down stereotypes and perceived barriers to advancement opportunities for all underrepresented groups. P2 supports pay and promotion equity; maintains inclusive benefit programs for all family structures, gender/gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, religion, race, origin, age, or disability; and promotes a working environment that seeks balance in life through commitments to family, community service, and outside interests.
• We participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA, and P2 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association