GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
The Associate Total Rewards Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing support to Global Total Rewards supporting several projects and initiatives, as well as some day-to-day activities. The position is part of the Total Rewards (TR) team and will work with TR members around the world in a variety of compensation and benefits assignments. As part of the Total Rewards team, this position assists with implementing, and administering compensation & benefits strategies, policies, programs, and tools.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Reviews employee data and provides analytic support and insight related to the analysis.
• Support HR/TR Transformation by identifying and making recommendations on process improvement/simplification.
• Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive pay and practice information to help determine company's competitive position.
• May prepare special studies and recommendations on compensation related topics.
• May review job content and job descriptions to identify best job matches.
• Handle recurring and ad-hoc requests for reports and analysis as needed.
• Participate in the administration of various compensation programs as needed, including annual salary review, annual bonus, and others.
• Participate in benefits related projects and assignments based on seasonal needs in the US and other countries, including open enrollment, benefits harmonization, etc.
What You Bring To The Team
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association