GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
The Compensation, HRIS & Workforce Data Analyst will work in partnership with the Total Rewards Team, HR Operations Team, HR Business Partners, as well as external consultants to manage and administer our compensation system, HRIS platform and data analytics tools. This role is accountable for ensuring compensation programs align with market and Elevation’s employee value proposition. The role will also partner with business stakeholders to manage HR/workforce analytics and ensure HRIS data quality and integrity for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Develop and analyze HR metrics, benchmarks and workforce capacity data to provide HR and business leaders with actionable recommendations to drive operational improvement
• Provide data and analytical support to our HR business partners; including data mining from multiple sources, compiling reports, identifying trends
• Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written requirements to make the HRIS more efficient and/or optimize the user experience
• Builds workflows and interfaces to improve end-user experience across all HR platforms
• Work with HR and IT to maintain and improve the HRIS, including configuration, end-user access, security, and system efficiency
• Serves as a backup system administrator for HR systems and dependent business applications
• Compiles salary data trends and partners with Finance, HR Operations, and organization leaders to develop and forecast organization-wide annual salary budget.
• Educates leaders and employees on Elevations compensation practices.
• Leads compensation reviews of all company roles and utilizes benchmark data to determine competitive nature of positions and salaries
• Evaluates new and updated success profile requests (job evaluation requests), determines pay grades and identifies FLSA classification and maintains compensation structure.
• Recommends appropriate salary benchmark sources and participates in salary surveys to ensure Elevations compensation structure remains competitive.
• Partners with HR Business Partners and department leaders to find solutions for compensation-related issues
• Manages variable compensation plan documentation and initiates appropriate documentation to employees
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Math or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 3 + years general reporting experience in an Analyst or related role
• Advanced MS Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint will be used daily
• Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate information verbally as well as in written or graphical forms
• Demonstrated operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, learning, performance management and HR metrics
• Previous experience in Compensation, Business Intelligence / Analytics or Finance
• Experience in HRIS systems such as UltiPro, Workday, and compensation software
• Proficiency working with very large data sets, developing tools for streamlined analysis and creating reports that succinctly summarize complex concepts
• CCP, CEBS or other Compensation/Benefit certification designation
Compensation: The minimum point of the budgeted range is $68,480 + annual bonus. The candidate’s starting salary will be adjusted based upon his, her, or their experience.
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association