GROWING CONNECTIONS IN THE TOTAL REWARDS COMMUNITY.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Compensation Consultant in Human Resources.
You’re comfortable designing and implementing competitive compensation programs, as well as analyzing market research to produce summaries for leadership.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of compensation programs, policies and procedures throughout SCL Health. You will directly contribute to the organization’s ability to attract, retain and engage qualified associates as part of our overall business strategy. SCL Health is a faith-based nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
System Services is our SCL Health Corporate office located on the Oracle campus within the Interlocken system in Broomfield Colorado. Our location offers a handful of convenient perks to help ensure your day in the office runs as smoothly as possible.
On campus we have a full café which makes grabbing breakfast, lunch, and treats a breeze. We also offer an expansive athletic gym with access to a variety of workout classes with personal and dynamic instructors. Lastly, feeling under the weather? No worries! We have an onsite Health Center which provides same-day medical care and consultations at absolutely no charge.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Compensation Consultant you need to know how to:
• Provide support to care sites leaders, and human resources colleagues for day to day compensation requests and issues across all care sites. Act as project lead for initiatives and serve as a consultant/resource to leaders and stakeholders.
• Give guidance to HR business partners and Talent Acquisition colleagues on compensation-related matters to ensure equitable and consistent pay, and ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
• Partner with HRIS and payroll teams to develop and recommend programming and policy solutions. Participate in analysis and troubleshooting to resolve issues. Ensure integrity of appropriate position-related data in HRIS and related systems/tools.
• Collaborate with team to design, develop, and implement competitive compensation programs, develop special performance-based plans and recognition/reward programs, and create related tracking systems for projecting financial implications. Will assist in building cost impact projections.
• Conduct market research and benchmark studies to assess competitiveness of programs and practices. Integrate a variety of market trends and policy constructs in an effort to create effective compensation programs. Ensure programs and practices balance the need for system consistency/equity and local market needs.
• Prepare reports to summarize analysis, advice on organization charts and career paths, and additional market research findings. Create financial models, analyze results, and produce summaries and communication for stakeholders.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (such as Finance, Business or Human Resources), preferred
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, preferred
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in compensation function (developing compensation programs and supporting policies that address all levels of employees- front line to director level leadership), required
• At least five (5) years of experience in compensation function, preferred
• Previous experience in different health care delivery systems/settings (acute care hospitals, outpatient centers, physician offices), preferred
• Previous experience in executive and physician compensation, preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Compensation Consultant on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Deadline: April 30th
Apply Here: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-HHjrT.e-K
©2018 Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association